still haven't heard anything back from the sellers. Chris is gonna call the realtor tomorrow to see what is going on, so we should at least know something at that point. maybe. this is ridiculous.
Chris remains optimistic, but I really don't think there's much hope. I am sad about this, as I really like that house, but what can you do? if I have to wait another year, what's the worst that will happen? I'll have more money for a down payment? terrible!
I mean, obviously, if it does turn out that they will fix these things I will be very happy. I just don't see it happening.
I think it is going to come down to us staying at the apartment we currently are in or finding a new one. but I am not going to press this issue with Chris until we hear from the realtor. I don't want to be the one who crushes his hopes and dreams.
it's strange, but I am very at peace with everything right now. I am calling it a state of zen despair. like, every time I start to think about an unpleasant, stressful thing, my mind immediately skips away singing. "la la la, nothing to see here." it's confusing, but nice. Chris says it is nothing so dramatic, it is a simple case of repression. who knows? I just know that I haven't wept in several days, and that is pretty nice.