Sunday Stealing: The Voice Post Meme
1) What's your middle name?
2) How old are you?
3) Where are you from? Are you living there right now?
I am from Reading, I am living in Shillington. So yeah, pretty much the same place.
4) Is it cold where you are?
Eh, not really. It's about 64 degrees, according to Forecast Fox.
5) What's the time?
6) What are you wearing?
A tank top, shorts, and my silk robe. Hooray for pajamas!
7) What was the last thing you listened to?
Ummm... I listened to this sad ad for the new sims expansion...
8) What was the last thing you ate?
I am currently drinking some honey lemon tea, but I guess that doesn't count. Let's see... I guess the last thing was pineapple curried fried rice w/ chicken last night.
9) What was the last thing you watched on TV?
I watched Girl With A Pearl Earring yesterday, but that was a DVD. Before that, probably the news on Friday morning.
10) What's your favorite tv show? Why?
Hmm. I don't really watch tv, but I've been watching old episodes of The Office on NetFlix. Those are pretty good. I like Survivor and The Amazing Race, but I rarely remember to watch them anymore.
11) Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and post the second paragraph's first sentence.
" 'Hello, Neighbor Fox, what have you there?' inquired Barker."
from The Burgess Seashore Book For Children by Thornton W. Burgess
12) What was the last movie you saw? How was it?
Ha, already answered this one to some extent! It was Girl With A Pearl Earring and it was yesterday. I enjoyed it, it followed the book pretty well.
13) Do YOU think you have an accent? Where do people in your country do people speak with strong accents?
I don't think I have a strong accent. I think people from the south do, though. They probably think the same about me, I expect.